Regulatory Stock Review Plan
This Regulatory Stock Review Plan is a public list and description of planned reviews of regulations that Natural Resources Canada (NRCan) is proposing within the next two fiscal years. It is intended to give Canadians, including businesses and Indigenous peoples, and trading partners, greater opportunity to inform the reviews of regulations and to plan for the future.
The stock review plan identifies a departmental contact point for the planned reviews. The stock review plan will be adjusted and updated over time to reflect NRCan’s regulatory priorities and changes to the operating environment.
Regulatory Stock Review Plan: 2023-2025
- Canada Lands Surveyors Regulations
- Canada-Newfoundland and Labrador; Canada-Nova Scotia; and Canada Oil and Gas Administrative Monetary Penalties Regulations
- Canada-Newfoundland and Labrador; Canada-Nova Scotia; and Canada Oil and Gas Framework Regulations
- Canada-Newfoundland and Labrador Offshore Petroleum Cost Recovery Regulations
- Explosives Regulations
- Lands Surveys Tariff
- Nuclear Liability and Compensation Regulations
- Oil Import Compensation Regulations No. 1, 1975
- Date modified: