Canada-Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada-Nova Scotia and Canada Oil and Gas Administrative Monetary Penalties Regulations
- Canada Oil and Gas Operations Act (COGOA)
- Canada-Newfoundland and Labrador Atlantic Accord Implementation Act
- Canada-Nova Scotia Offshore Petroleum Resources Accord Implementation Act
A regulatory review of the entire regulation is not required this fiscal year, but the Schedule will be amended (via a consequential amendment) when the Framework Regulations are brought into force (2023).
A partial review of the Schedule to the following regulations will be undertaken as part of the Frontier and Offshore Regulatory Renewal Initiative (FORRI) Framework Regulations project:
- Canada Oil and Gas Operations Administrative Monetary Penalties Regulations
- Canada–Newfoundland and Labrador Offshore Petroleum Administrative Monetary Penalties Regulations
- Canada-Nova Scotia Offshore Petroleum Administrative Monetary Penalties Regulations
The Schedule currently references regulations that will be repealed once the Framework Regulations are brought into force.
Date of last review or amendment
These regulations were brought into force on February 26, 2016, and have not been reviewed since that time.
Targeted start for review
The review began in early 2020 and is underway.
For further information
Deputy Director, Offshore Management Division
Analysis and Operations Branch
- Date modified: