Public consultations and engagements
Canadians care about the sustainable development of our natural resources. Consultations and public engagement provide insight and information for the development of policies and programs that reflects Canadians' priorities and interests by reinforcing public awareness and understanding of the importance of this sector. Raise your voice on important issues around the development and management of our natural resources.
Have your say on shaping energy, forestry and mining policy by participating in one of the many ongoing consultations from NRCan.
- Consultation on updating Canada's Critical Minerals List and its methodology
- Offshore renewable energy regulations
- Indigenous ministerial arrangements regulations
- Canada’s Green Buildings Strategy
- Sustainable Jobs
- Radioactive waste policy review
- Manitoba-Minnesota Transmission project consultation
- A new Canadian Energy Regulator consultation
- Frontier and Offshore Regulatory Renewal Initiative (FORRI) – Framework Regulations
- Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Regulations
- Generation Energy Dialogue
- National Energy Board (NEB) Modernization Review Expert Panel Report Comment Period
For a list of all public engagement activities across the Government of Canada, visit Consulting with Canadians.
- Date modified: