Energy Innovation Program – National Energy Systems Modelling Call
The National Energy Systems Modelling Call, delivered under Natural Resources Canada’s (NRCan) Energy Innovation Program (EIP), targets projects which quantitatively model the role of innovative technologies in achieving emissions reductions in the energy sector and its role within a net-zero emissions economy.
Why do we need energy systems modelling?
- Important element of informed Canadian energy and climate action
- Explore the potential role and impacts of different energy technologies
- Develop new insights that could produce lowest-cost pathways to net zero
The National Energy Systems Modelling Call aims to support public discussion and action on clean energy and climate change by:
- Improving societal understanding of the energy system
- Enhanced decision-making
- Transparency and accessibility
- Representation of new technologies
- Improved evidence base
|Open for EOI Applications
|December 11, 2023
|Deadline for EOI Applications
|January 26, 2024
3:00 p.m. PT
|Notification of EOI Results
|Deadline for FPP Submissions
|Negotiation and Signing of Contribution Agreements
For any questions regarding this Modelling Call, please contact NRCan at firstname.lastname@example.org. During regular operations, NRCan will strive to respond within two business days.
Join our electronic mailing list for up-to-date information on our funding calls, and follow us on social media and join the conversation using #energyinnovation
- Date modified: