Accessibility feedback process at Natural Resources Canada
Your feedback will help Natural Resources Canada (NRCan) identify and break down accessibility barriers. Provide feedback on NRCan’s Accessibility Plan, your experience of our accessibility, or any other matter related to accessibility. Find out how we'll use your feedback.
On this page
- How to provide feedback
- Submit anonymous feedback
- If you want a response
- What we do with your feedback
- Request an alternate format
How to provide feedback
Contact our team:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online: Accessibility feedback form
- Phone: 1-855-525-9293 (toll-free in Canada) or 343-292-6096
- Natural Resources Canada
Human Resources Branch: Employment Equity, Diversity, Inclusion and Accessibility Team
580 Booth Street
Ottawa ON K1A 0E4
- Natural Resources Canada
- Designated person:
- Shannon Mezzetta
Manager, Employment Equity, Diversity, Inclusion and Accessibility team
Human Resources Branch, Corporate Management Services Sector
- do not state your name or provide any other identifying information (for example, your email address or phone number)
- do not include your return address on the envelope if you send feedback by mail
- large print (larger and clearer font)
- braille (a system of raised dots that people who are blind or who have low vision can read with their fingers)
- audio (a recording of someone reading the text out loud)
- electronic formats that are compatible with adaptive technology
- bionic reading version
Submit anonymous feedback
If you want to provide anonymous feedback:
We will acknowledge receipt of all identified feedback. We aim to do so within our standards of three to five business days. We will send this acknowledgement by the same means used to send the feedback.
Note that all feedback will be considered equally. Both anonymous and identified feedback will be included in progress reports and in regular updates for internal discussion. However, we will not respond directly to anonymous feedback.
Online form or email feedback
We will respond by email within 3-5 business days.
We will respond by phone within 3-5 business days.
We will respond by mail within 3-5 business days plus mailing time.
What we do with your feedback
We analyze feedback for trends and patterns. We don’t identify individuals in our reports.
The only time your feedback will be connected to you is when you request a personal response from our Employment Equity, Diversity, Inclusion and Accessibility Team..
We publish annual progress reports in the years between accessibility plans. In these progress reports, we report on the feedback we receive and how we are taking it into consideration.
Request an alternate format
You can request an alternate version of our feedback process, accessibility plans or progress reports by email at email@example.com or telephone at 1-855-525-9293 (toll-free in Canada) or 343-292-6096.
- Date modified: