How to Order
Use of either VISA, MASTERCARD or AMERICAN EXPRESS for pre-payment is the best way to expedite an order
All items listed in the price list are normally in stock and will, except in unusual circumstances, be dispatched within five (5) working days of receipt of the order. If marked "URGENT", an order can be prepared for dispatch within one (1) business day, subject to a CAD $50.00 surcharge. Some restrictions apply, including Vacation Periods.
To purchase reference materials use the attached Form (PDF, 119 kb) (HTML) to email your order or contact the CCRMP sales office. All orders must be prepaid. Clients can prepay by VISA, MASTERCARD or AMERICAN EXPRESS. If a credit card purchase is not possible, the client can pay by bank-bank transfer or cheque but payment must be received by CCRMP before any goods are shipped.
Please address cheques to:
Natural Resources Canada
104-555 Booth St.
Ottawa ON K1A 0G1
Prices are in Canadian dollars. Non-Canadian customers wishing to pay in U.S. dollars must calculate prices based on the rate of exchange at the time of payment.
The following link will provide an approximate currency conversion calculation: Bank of Canada Currency Converter.
- Canadian customers must add GST and PST, if applicable.
- The charge for a certificate of origin is CAD $50.00, and its preparation will delay the shipping of the order.
Payment must be made in advance by any of the following methods:
- VISA or MASTERCARD or AMERICAN EXPRESS (with an expiry date)
- Bank-to-bank wire transfer in Canadian dollars
Letters of credit are not accepted.
Please make payments to Receiver General for Canada (refer to CCRMP reference number).
- CCRMP does NOT pay duties, customs or taxes and will not establish contact with agents for shipping instructions.
- Returns are not accepted.
- Prices are subject to revision. When possible, customers will be notified of changes before orders are dispatched.
- Purchasers must notify CanmetMINING of any problems with the packages within 60 days of the receipt of the order.
- If payment is not received within the thirty (30) days following the date on the invoice, the debt is considered overdue and interest will accrue starting on the 31st day at the NRCan prescribed rate of interest.
Shipment of Radioactive Materials
- Shipments to Canadian destinations have no special requirements.
- For all non-Canadian destinations, a delay of approximately 4 to 6 weeks may be required for the addition of new names and addresses to the CCRMP Export License.
- International orders (excluding the United States) for radioactive materials:
(a) will incur a supplementary handling charge by the freight forwarder, which is currently a minimum of CAD $350, and
(b) will be delivered only to the airport or customs office nearest the final destination. It is the responsibility of the client to arrange for the transportation from the airport or customs office to the final destination.
If you wish to use bank-to-bank wire transfer, please contact us at the telephone number or email address above.
- Date modified: