Satellite Imagery and Products
Natural Resources Canada provides access to satellite imagery and related products to other government users and the general public. These data can be accessed on the Earth Observation Data Management System (EODMS).
Understanding how these data are collected and how to interpret these images is important to the proper use of satellite image data. In support of this, the Canada Centre for Mapping and Earth Observation makes a series of education tutorials available to assist in the use of satellite data.
Find out more
- Geospatial Communities in Canada and the Canadian GeoSecretariat
- Get to know the Federal Geospatial Platform (FGP)
- Visit our Satellite Facilities
- Learn about Geospatial Standards and Operational Policies
- Drop by the CGDI Resource Centre
- Go visit the Arctic SDI
- Learn about the Canadian Geomatics Study
- Look at funded projects
- Take me to data on open.canada.ca
- Date modified: