SmartDriver training series
SmartDriver offers a series of free online courses, including in-classroom and on-road instructor resources, to help professional drivers of medium and heavy-duty commercial vehicles reduce fuel consumption, operating costs and harmful vehicle emissions.
Developed in consultation with a wide range of transportation industry representatives, SmartDriver educational resources describe fuel-efficient operating practices for today’s truck, urban fleet, school bus and other drivers working in an environment of rising fuel prices and growing demand for environmental responsibility.
A variety of skills learned participating in the program, including maintaining momentum, route optimization, speed management – and much more – may result in significant reductions in fuel consumption.
Fuel Efficiency Training for Professional Drivers of Medium and Heavy-Duty Vehicles
Using less fuel enables the transportation sector to reduce its impact on the environment. Fleet energy management helps cut operational and maintenance costs, boost profitability and improves competitiveness.
SmartDriver training covers the following commercial and institutional fleets:
- SmartDriver for Highway Trucking
- SmartDriver for Work Truck
- SmartDriver for Forestry
- SmartDriver for School Bus
- SmartDriver in the City
- Acknowledge receipt of general inquiries as soon as possible and no later than 3 business days.
- Reply to general inquiries as soon as possible and no later than 5 business days.
- Respond to Contact Us inquiries no later than 7 business days.
- Respond to SmartDriver technical questions no later than 5 business days.
- Date modified: