Canada in a Changing Climate: Sector Perspectives on Impacts and Adaptation
Canada in a Changing Climate: Sector Perspectives on Impacts and Adaptation is a 2014 update to the 2008 science assessment report, From Impacts to Adaptation: Canada in a Changing Climate. During this time period, our understanding of climate change impacts and adaptation in Canada has increased, both as a result of new research and through practical experience. Led by Natural Resources Canada, the development of this report involved over 90 authors and 115 expert reviewers, and synthesized over 1500 recent publications.
The web-accessible report is available below in its full version and by chapter.
For media inquiries, please contact NRCan Media Relations.
Table of Contents
- Full Report (PDF, 5.5 mb)
- Synthesis (PDF, 1.6 mb) F.J. Warren and D.S. Lemmen
- Front Matter (PDF, 670 kb) (including Recommended Citation, Acknowledgements)
- Chapter 1: Introduction (PDF, 366 kb) F.J. Warren and D.S. Lemmen
- Chapter 2: An Overview of Canada’s Changing Climate (PDF, 7.4 mb) E.J. Bush, J.W. Loder, T.S. James, L.D. Mortsch and S.J. Cohen
- Chapter 3: Natural Resources (PDF, 2.6 mb) D.S. Lemmen, M. Johnston, C. Ste-Marie and T. Pearce
- Chapter 4: Food Production (PDF, 2.8 mb) I.D. Campbell, D.G. Durant, K.D. Hyatt and K.L. Hunter
- Chapter 5: Industry (PDF, 859 kb) P. Kovacs and J. Thistlethwaite
- Chapter 6: Biodiversity and Protected Areas (PDF, 2.6 mb) P. Nantel, M.G. Pellatt, K. Keenleyside and P.A. Gray
- Chapter 7: Human Health (PDF, 2.9 mb) P. Berry, K.-L. Clarke, M.D. Fleury and S. Parker
- Chapter 8: Water and Transportation Infrastructure (PDF, 732 kb) J. Andrey, P. Kertland and F.J. Warren
- Chapter 9: Adaptation: Linking Research and Practice (PDF, 1.5 mb) J. Eyzaguirre and F.J. Warren
- Date modified: